Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Obfuscation

"I don't attach meaning to things not pertinent at the moment." One of the phrases which has fully embedded itself in my block's already queer form of communication. It has been placed at par with the likes of "certain anger" or "certain (pls. enter noun here)", "vortex of doom and depression" "what's happening here what's going on?" and utilized indiscriminately no matter how senseless it has become for a particular conversation.

I wish I could just as easily insert those phrases in my personality. Flippantly look at whatever nuisance i meet every fucking minute of my borrowed life. Casually tell the perennial darkness i simply cannot shake off, " I dont attach meaning to you coz you're not pertinent at the moment." What bliss it would be. Peace.

But nature in it's fondness for irony and adventure cannot allow that.
Being forewarned can never never make you forearmed. Too much faith in this is the height of stupidity.

Am I complaining? What am i saying? Do i even understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?! I don't know. Read on and go figure.

You meet people. It can only go three ways. You like them. You despise them. Or you ignore them. Don't ask me what should be or shouldn't be. I have been mentally fucked from all sorts of direction I can barely discern my thoughts from my alter ego's.

Whatever way you'r destiny's will pushes you... one thing only seems certain...

Novelty wears off. Adhesives lose their touch. White turns to gray and you're left reminiscing.


Point is, I dont have a point. Fact is, I am a far cry from what I used to be.

1 comment:

Wanderer Lady said...

starness,

now you are armed with the multitude of words that can make the english language abhorrable for mere "non-understanding" due to "attached meanings without pertinence". hehe. i feel you. won't life be simpler if meanings were not equivocal? and won't life be easier without love? but we are human and social beings. we are meant to love. and hearts are inevitably created to break once in a while only to be whole when you finally meet that SOMEONE. oh love, what a bittersweet thing. thanks for dropping by my blog. pls add me on your links. i will add you also.