Wednesday, October 05, 2005

pozo negro

i watch the pozo negro people expertly suction the god-knows what things from our neighbor's septic tank

i find myself thinking of you

when even the most mundane task such as this
triggers my memory such as yours...
bad bad sign

my overanalyzing self is at it again
why not? and the internal debate begins
smeagol wins

and the gears of my god-given mind
shifts to second gear
i saw you.i could not let go
closer...

on to third gear
you fuck my mind
i cannot help but retaliate.for i am nothing but just

did i do justice?

shifting to fourth gear
regularity.habitualness
schedule.routine

the coveted fifth gear
all the toxic waste i carried with me for the past weeks...
gone. for real?

am i ready for the ride?

harbinger?omen?what?

YOU GOT ME

1 comment:

Wanderer Lady said...

sino sya?