Saturday, March 31, 2007

closed gob for once

Obsession, addiction, enchantment, dependence (oh, okay the last one's a bit scary) can't even begin to describe my state of existence when it comes to the most-well developed t.v. series this side of the universe. I just love it when i'm bias!

I've been meaning to do a bit of BAD GIRLS over-sharing here for months now but such is my love for it i'd rather have you see this youtube flick. hekhek

If you've been subjected to my unstoppable and uncorkable gob (let us not be graphic please) you'll definitely know my( effort at) restraint speaks a lot.

BOW

2 comments:

Borealis said...

hahahah. restraint? yeah okay. i for one would have to commend you for at least thinking of giving yourself the restraining order. ha-ha. oh well, now i know what you really mean when you say obsession. ugh. it must be really painful huh? tst tsk. *patting* you know you can do it. at least you tried? yeah that would put meaning to the word "attempt" ;) hey, easy, easy... *wink wink* else helen would bite your head off! heheh ;)

star_goddess said...

hahaha. id rather she stick her tongue down my throat ( another popular and funny nikki line). i can hear the mtrcb scissors sniping. lol