Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Treat

I thought that for the nth time, my MONDAY failed me again.
There is truth in Cindy Lauper's song you know. Or I'm just a very attractive individual, all sorts of things are drawn to me including the undesirables. You have to be a little bit more imaginative to achieve full comprehension when you're reading blogs like mine. Har har

Cutting back on my kilometric introductions, let me just say that for the first time in months, my Monday ended up, WOW.

Check this out. Those who don't, may you have 5 mondays in a week for the next 5 weeks. *evil* Nah

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2007/8/mandanajones#comment-394245

4 comments:

Borealis said...

Hahahah. I understand where the giddiness is coming from ;) Hotness beyond d surface... Yummy. Hehehe

star_goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
star_goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
star_goddess said...

kilig all over again
i thought no one can ever be hotter than nikki wade.
but no!
mandana jones is way hotter than nikki wade

be still my heart!