Friday, January 18, 2008

Chicken

I can't remember your face. I search every space in my brain but nothing produces a glipmse of you.
It's like you have disappeared.
But I cannot forget you.
My stream of consciousness is a fertile space full of you.
Just you.
Like dust that make up every living thing on this planet

I try to remember the words that I have spoken.
I open my mouth hoping that I can capture those moments again, hear my voce saying the words that gave you a look at what should be inside me.
I have become mute.
But no amount of exhaustion can seem to stop me from talking about you.
Always you

I try, believe me I tried
I know I should stop trying now
I am setting myself free
I am going after you

3 comments:

ria said...

aba ni. simple reading ng iyong entry. first month of the new year, you are inlababo asteria? we mishu!

star_goddess said...

ria gurl! i mishu too. may announcement na bang nangyari in my absence. i feel the distance.

inlababo bako? Love? hmm... there may be more than one L-word beneath my kaartehang 1st blog for the year. hehehe. this isn't the first blog i wrote for the person im talking about her. hehehe

star_goddess said...

kulang ng e yung "here" ko sa 2nd paragraph. bwehehehehe.