Thursday, January 31, 2008

damn!

7 is suppose to be a lucky number.
well, there must have been some truth in that, because last week i was working for 7 straight days in like like 7 different places.
7 straight days that failed to set me on the straight path but instead led me deeper into my not so straight ways. heh!

On the 7th day, the perfect song for my object of whatever you want to call it, was brought to my stream of consciousness. thanks chang and twyla.

sophie b hawkins and melissa etheridge say:


Damn I wish I was your lover
I'll rock you till the daylight comes
Make sure you are smiling and warm
I am everything
Tonight I'll be your mother
I'll do such things to ease your pain
Free your mind and you won't feel ashamed
Shucks
For me there is no other
You're the only shoe that fits
I can't imagine I'll grow out of it



I say:
damn! damn! damn!

No comments: